1.1. We prohibit you from:
- Using cloudstorage.org in an illegal, libelous, offensive, salacious, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable way;
- Using software viruses, worms, or any other file, computer code, or program that could affect our website in any way or form;
- Using automated or manual software, scripts robots, devices, or other means or processes to access, “crawl,” “scrape,” or “spider”;
- Sending unsanctioned advertisements, spam, junk mail, chain letters, or any other means of solicitation;
- Publishing, duplicating, distributing, displaying, licensing, sublicensing, transmitting, selling, renting, or otherwise conveying information found on this website, except those specifically permitted in these terms and conditions;
- Engaging in any activity that directly or indirectly interferes with the use of this website.
2. Intellectual Property
2.1. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all content on this website are owned by our company or its licensors, unless otherwise stated. Breaching any of the terms in this legal notice will automatically terminate your permission to use this.
2.2. You are allowed to print and download extracts from the website on the following terms:
- No content or related graphics on this website are altered in any way;
- No graphics found on this website are used separately from the related text;
- This website’s copyright and trademark notices and these terms appear in all copies.
3. Limitations of Liability
3.1. We waive all liability and responsibility for any loss or damage to you or a third party, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential loss or costs; loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money; or loss or damages resulting from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract, or otherwise in relation with the website in any form or in connection with the use, inability to use, or the results of use of the website.
3.2. We are not responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of the websites linked to our website or the material on such sites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data, or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the website, or your downloading of any material from the website or any websites linked to this website.
4. Service Access
4.1. We aim to ensure that our website is available 24 hours a day. However, we are not liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
4.2. The access to this website may be temporarily suspended without notice in the case of maintenance or repair, system failure, or for other reasons that are beyond our control.
5.1. We do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the content on the website.
5.2. We may change the content on the website or the products and prices described in it at any time and without notice. The content on the website may be outdated, and we make no commitment to update it.
6. Third-Party Links
6.1. This website includes links to third-party websites. If you decide to use third-party sites, you will do so at your own risk, and your use is on an “as-is” basis.
7.1. People who write the reviews on this website (referred to as Reviewers) promise to present their subjective views in the reviews.
7.2. Reviewers will not write reviews to damage the reputation of the review’s subject or accept payment by a third party for writing a review.
7.3. This website holds an exclusive license of the reviews and reserves the rights to use the reviews for any purpose or remove content from the website at any time.
8. General Terms
8.2. Your rights and obligations stated in these terms cannot be assigned to another person.
8.3. We are not to be liable for any breach of these terms caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
9. Law and Jurisdiction
9.1. This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States.